Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
- You will be working together with Belgian defense on the maintenance and repair of the Airbus A400M aircraft stationed at the airport Zaventem.
- You’ll execute the planned maintenance tasks on the or checks Airbus A400M following the maintenance schedule or when specified problems occur.
- You will be working on different aircraft maintenance project tasks together with Belgian Defense.
- You ensure high quality performance in your maintenance jobs on the aircraft, components and documentation.
- You analyse and interpret technical information, read engineering diagrams and manuals.
- You’ll be collaborating with other departments to ensure the best services, for our clients.
- You hold a valid Part 66, B1 (or) B1+B2 certificate with the Airbus A400M typerating
- You have followed the Airbus A400M training with a recognised training instance
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Line/Base Maintenance.
- Problem-solving, decision- making and good communication are your strong qualities.
- You are able to be flexible in your work and work in the weekends when urgent maintenance is needed on the aircraft.
- Your Knowledge of English is very fluent and knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage.
- Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.