Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
You will be part of our exciting finance department as a general accountant at Sabena Engineering level.
- Process general accounting bookings
- Preparation of the invoicing and other intercompany transactions
- Reconciliation of the accounts
- Payroll postings and reconciliations
- Connection with internal stakeholders (business, financial controllers, etc)
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Support the VAT/tax and other declarations
- Participate in the audit procedures and consolidation process
- Monitor the provisions and challenge with the budget based on analysis
- Participate in the improvement and optimization of the accounting processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent trough experience
- 5 -10 years’ experience with proven knowledge
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with Microsoft office
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communicator (in French, English and / or dutch)
- Precise and proactive, organizational skills and timely delivery
- Efficiency driven with a focus on processes’ digitalization
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.