Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions. For more than 90 years, our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports throughout the world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services.
SABCA offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and recently expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace-grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Aerospace & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Join the Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed. Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
- You are the prevention responsible for Sabena – Aerospace and coordinate your work together with the head of prevention in the Blueberry group.
- You asses the risks in the workplace (in cooperation with the necessary stakeholders), assess the working conditions and give advice.
- You check whether the (legal) requirements and regulations regarding safety are observed.
- You carry out all necessary and useful research to improve the well-being of the employees in the organisation
- You are responsible for the creation, revision and implementation of the safety plan.
- You advise the hierarchical line in carrying out risk analyses.
- You are the point of contact for all safety related issues and where necessary you lend your support to the different business units regarding safety topics.
- You will be a key member in the monthly prevention and well being committees in the organisation.
- You have a degree in a technical field of study (like engineering).
- You are in possession of the certificate “prevention advisor level 1” or are willing to follow a level 1 course.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a safety related position.
- You are able to clearly communicate to your team and the group responsible.
- You are able to maintain strong relationships with unions and other stakeholders (internal external).
- You speak English, Dutch and French.