Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
- You coordinate the line maintenance activities during your shift (24/7), meaning you organize, manage and supervise all activities related to civil aircraft Line & Light maintenance in order to respect the maintenance standards, procedures and competent authorities regulations.
- You are in constant contact with the customer, communicating clearly on progress and expected ending time of the provided services.
- You assure an excellent level of performance of the teams you are working with on all works required by the contracted operators/customer ( On time delivery, quality of performed work).
- You verify the shift planning (project planning) of the maintenance activities as established by the team leaders.
- You find the right balance for all ongoing projects by transferring resources as required.
- You are the single point of contact for all line operations, internally and externally.
- You assist internal and external customers during troubleshooting.
- You monitor the technical defects of the contracted customers (i.e. MEL/DIL/CDL), identify recurrent problems and prepare the corrective actions.
- You work closely together with the purchasing department to ensure on time delivery.
- You aim to avoid technical delays and cancellations with safety as highest priority.
- You have a solid experience in the aircraft maintenance industry (you worked as aircraft technician or engineer or a similar experience within aviation).
- You have strong problem solving skills and can work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Very good level of English (including technical), written and spoken knowledge of French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7).
- You have a proactive and cooperative attitude.