Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
- You coordinate the line maintenance activities during your shift (24/7), meaning you organize, manage and supervise all activities related to civil aircraft Line & Light maintenance in order to respect the maintenance standards, procedures and competent authorities regulations.
- You are in constant contact with the customer, communicating clearly on progress and expected ending time of the provided services.
- You assure an excellent level of performance of the teams you are working with on all works required by the contracted operators/customer ( On time delivery, quality of performed work).
- You verify the shift planning (project planning) of the maintenance activities as established by the team leaders.
- You find the right balance for all ongoing projects by transferring resources as required.
- You are the single point of contact for all line operations, internally and externally.
- You assist internal and external customers during troubleshooting.
- You monitor the technical defects of the contracted customers (i.e. MEL/DIL/CDL), identify recurrent problems and prepare the corrective actions.
- You work closely together with the purchasing department to ensure on time delivery.
- You aim to avoid technical delays and cancellations with safety as highest priority.
- You have a solid experience in the aircraft maintenance industry (you worked as aircraft technician or engineer or a similar experience within aviation).
- You have strong problem solving skills and can work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Very good level of English (including technical), written and spoken knowledge of French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7).
- You have a proactive and cooperative attitude.
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.