Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Join the Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success
You will be part of our exciting finance department as a junior general accountant at Sabena Engineering level.
- Process general accounting bookings
- Preparation of the invoicing, approval and payment processes
- Monitor the daily receivables and payables.
- Reconciliation of the accounts
- Connection with internal stakeholders (business, financial controllers, etc)
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Support the VAT/tax and other declarations
- Participate in the audit procedures and consolidation process
- Participate in the improvement and optimization of the accounting processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience with proven knowledge
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft office, Sigmaconso
- Excellent communicator (in Dutch, English and French)
- Precise and proactive, organizational skills and timely delivery
- Efficiency driven with a focus on processes’ digitalization
- Gain experience in aerospace and more specific in the finance organization of our MRO business (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul).
- We currently have an opportunity to join our growing finance department as a treasurer.
- You will be provided with individual coaching by the treasury manager.
- You will be in contact with several business departments and business partners.