Sabena Aerospace is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions. For more than 90 years, our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports throughout the world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behavior.
Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed. Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.
- You’ll work in the component business unit of Sabena Aerospace at Zaventem National Airport.
- You plan the work in the workshops according to the customers needs while ensuring an optimal load- capacity ratio to guarantee a balanced workload.
- You define the daily priorities together with the workshop team leader.
- Based on the forecast and long-term planning you define and analyse the production needs.
- You create a visual planning for the component workshops.
- You identify and communicate the replenishment needs to the supply chain.
- You keep track of the operational performances through production KPI’s.
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in an industrial environment.
- You have a first experience in a production role.
- You are an expert with Microsoft office (Excel, Word,…).
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are a good communicator in English, Dutch and/or French.