Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
You’ll be working from our headquarters in Zaventem to manage and supervise all operations related to the outstations of Sabena Engineering in Africa (Brazzaville, Kigali, Kinshasa, Johannesburg,…) to assure the maintenance standards and competent authorities’ regulations are compliant with the customers required level of service.
- Supervise Maintenance Activities in outstations with the aim to optimize resources and industrial means use efficiently
- Manage and coordinate the outstations in order to deliver service level according customers’ expectations
- Communicate and coordinate with the outstations in order to develop knowledge of market and to facilitate growth of business
- Manage, communicate & motivate staff in line with Sabena Engineering principles linked to our vision and mission in order to achieve maximum performance, team development and people satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain & control the personnel development, performance & competencies ( training plan) and identify actual & future personnel qualification in order to guarantee quality & safety conditions
- Assure & control the smoothest balance between available capacity and outstations need with respect to the planned budget
- Cooperate with Financial business controller for budget build-up and budget control.
- Participate in projects to help improve the departments efficiency and quality
- Master degree in a technical field of study or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the aircraft maintenance industry
- Decision-maker, stress resistant
- Managerial autonomy
- Customer oriented
- Leadership; team player; able to manage; able to analyse, to synthesize, to prioritise
- excellent communicator in English and/or Dutch or Frenchlµ jhu;
- Project management skills
- Excellent proficiency in office 365 applications, AMOS knowledge is an asset
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.