Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
- Create and amend the bill of work in concertation with the customer and the maintenance organization until it is approved by all parties.
- Ensure all Part 145 maintenance activities are planned and prepared in due time and that required resources are available allowing to execute and complete those maintenance activities within the available time frames. This requires close coordination with various internal parties (such as engineering or purchasing) and the customers.
- Liaise with external parties for special projects.
- Daily follow-up of the maintenance forecast to ensure all tasks are planned within due time.
- Organize maintenance slots in co-operation with the customer.
- Estimate the workload and necessary skills, required tools, materials and ground time.
- Prepare task cards that can be used by the P-145 department based on the OEM and engineering recommendations (i.e. attaching the applicable AMM procedure).
- Ensure that all task cards are kept up to date to the latest revision status.
- If a task requires a more detailed follow-up work card, you will prepare it and link it to the task (always with the goal to improve efficiency for the engineers).
- Bachelor degree in a technical orientation or equal by experience (holding a P66 license is an asset).
- Proven experience in aircraft maintenance or engineering.
- Strong knowledge of English (verbal and written). French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations is an asset.
- Be able to work under stress and show the necessary flexibility.
- Have a good team spirit.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to approach a situation or problem in a structured, methodological and logical way.