Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions. For more than 90 years, our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports throughout the world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Join the Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Create and amend the bill of work in concertation with the customer and the maintenance organization until it is approved by all parties
- Ensure all Part 145 maintenance activities are planned and prepared in due time and that required resources are available allowing to execute and complete those maintenance activities within the available time frames. This requires close coordination with various internal parties (such as engineering or purchasing) and the customers
- Liaise with external parties for special projects
- Daily follow-up of the maintenance forecast to ensure all tasks are planned within due time
- Organize maintenance slots in co-operation with the customer
- Estimate the workload and necessary skills, required tools, materials and ground time
- Prepare task cards that can be used by the P-145 department based on the OEM and engineering recommendations (i.e. attaching the applicable AMM procedure)
- Ensure that all task cards are kept up to date to the latest revision status
- If a task requires a more detailed follow-up work card, you will prepare it and link it to the task (always with the goal to improve efficiency for the engineers)
- Bachelor degree in a technical orientation or equal by experience (holding a P66 license is an asset)
- A first experience in aircraft maintenance or engineering
- Strong knowledge of English (verbal and written). French and/or Dutch are an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations is an asset
- Be able to work under stress and show the necessary flexibility
- Have a good team spirit
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to approach a situation or problem in a structured, methodological and logical way
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.
- You have the opportunity to follow aviation related trainings under our PART 147 training accreditation