Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
- You will work hand in hand with the local HR business partner to manage the recruitment needs of the business.
- Review and screen resumes to identify potential candidates for all open positions at Sabena Engineering Gosselies. You’ll also be collaborating with the other recruiter(s) for the needs in Sabena Engineering Brussels.
- In collaboration with the HR business partner you help hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies and ensure that job descriptions accurately reflect the skills and qualifications required for each position.
- You identify and attract talents using different sourcing techniques: social media, professional sites, resume database and referrals
- You act as an ambassador for the organization by networking, attending job fairs,….and all others creative ways you will suggest
- You actively improve our organization’s presence on different social media by posting content related to jobs and employer visibility in close collaboration with communication
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least a first solid experience in (technical) recruitment.
- You are able to adapt in a quickly changing environment and set up priorities for yourself
- You are able to work autonomously and take initiatives
- You are able to communicate at all levels of the organization
- You are Fluent in Dutch, French and English written and spoken communication
So, What’s in it for you?
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.