Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
SABCA offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and recently expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace-grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Aerospace & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Are you ready to join us?
As a Compliance & Safety Administrator you will support the activities of the Licenses and Qualifications officer on a daily basis.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You assist in the coordination of the application and approval process for individual personal maintenance authorizations. Ensure that all personnel have the necessary qualifications and licenses to perform their job duties safely.
- You maintain accurate records of personnel qualifications, licenses, and authorizations. Keep a detailed database of renewal dates and provide timely reminders for personnel and management.
- You are the point of contact for internal and external communications. You answer and redirect phone calls, emails, and inquiries as needed.
- You prepare reports and documentation related to license and qualification status, compliance metrics, and safety performance and provide regular updates to management on safety and compliance matters.
- You assist in organizing and providing training for personnel to maintain and improve their qualifications and safety awareness.
- You serve as a back-up point of contact for personnel regarding qualification and authorization queries. Provide guidance and support to individuals seeking to obtain or renew their qualifications.
Your Profile :
Required Qualifications :
- You have a Bachelor Degree in an administrative field or equivalent experience.
- You have a first experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A strong interest in aviation regulations (EASA, FAA,…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of office equipment and technology.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.