As the (Senior) Airworthiness Manager, you will work with the Airworthiness team, playing an active role in the continuing airworthiness management and the technical support for the aircraft supported by Sabena Engineering. You report directly to the Head of Engineering.
You will lead a team of Airworthiness engineers with – but also actively participate in – following responsibilities
- Single point of contact for the operator(s) for all airworthiness related issues.
- Create and update the Maintenance Program.
- Ensure coordination of the daily follow up of the engineering and aircraft continuing airworthiness activities.
- Coordinate fleet transitions as part of the aircraft phase-in / phase-out process.
- Liaise with civil aviation authorities worldwide
- Assess the client’s practical needs and translating this into a solution within the regulatory framework.
- Organise and lead regular meetings with our partners to discuss potential issues that may arise.
- Advise when compliance requirements may not be met and what actions are required to achieve compliance.
- You preferably have a Master/Bachelor degree in aeronautics or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Part CAMO environment with professional experience in Airworthiness management.
- In-depth knowledge of EASA Part-CAMO and Part 145 regulations, knowledge of Part 21 regulations is a plus
- Having extensive experience with import /export of aircraft from / to an EASA environment and practical experience & understanding of related bilateral agreements. Experience with additional regulators is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and preferably have knowledge of French/Dutch.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Capacity to foster two-way communication.
- Dynamic , flexible & Team-player
- Professional and accurate
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude