Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target. Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.
- You organise your team and execute the maintenance in such a way the targets in the established planning are met.
- You are responsible for the well-functioning of you respective team including productivity and performance and disciplinary issues.
- Are responsible for ensuring the use of the referenced approved maintenance data (e.g. correct technical document and its revision level).
- Advise Operations Support Manager and his teams upon the different requests for absence from their team members.
- Ensure that the correct working time is recorded on the correct work order.
- Write repair procedures and make the estimations of the man-hours needed to repair defects.
- You hold a valid Part 66, B1 (or) B1/B2 certificate with Airbus and/or Boeing type ratings. Specifically A400M type rating is a plus.
- You have at least 8 years’ experience in aviation.
- Problem-solving, decision- making and good communication are your strong qualities.
- Next to that you’re a team-player, stress resistant, flexible and eager to learn.
- You work precise and accurate and have a pro-active attitude.
- In this role you’ll work in shifts and will have to travel abroad.
- Your Knowledge of English is very fluent and knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage.