Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized, and efficient solutions. For more than 90 years, our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports throughout the world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Are you ready to join us?
Your Main Responsibilities:
The Logistic team leader will be responsible to lead the logistic team and organization of Sabena Engineering.
- Manage the logistic team ( expedition, troubleshooting, launching, packing sheet creation, quick desk & reception, internal transportation, warehouse)
- Distribute the daily tasks of the team (+-9 people)
- Give the instruction of the work to be realized and follow the strict implementation
- Participate to the execution of the tasks with his team
- Manage the main warehouse in Brussels and the logistic support store on the outstations in different Belgian Airports
- Ensure the right level of services and communication to our main customers and be the logistic contact of our main customers.
- Be responsible for the respect of the internal safety rules and the guardian of our processes. Be the logistic process owner in the different audits.
- Help set in place the optimal logistic organization processes and create synergies between the different entities of the group.
- Thorough experience in a warehouse function, preferably in an industrial environment
- Prior experience with team leadership is highly preferred
- Physical aptitude to perform manual labour
- Methodical and accurate mindset
- Strong organizer
- Knowledge of the AMOS software is an asset
- Excellent Dutch & English knowledge are required for interactions with customs offices, French knowledge is an added bonus.
- Join the Sabena Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.