Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Join the Aerospace family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success
You will be part of our exciting finance department as a treasurer at Sabena Engineering level.
- Authorize and process suppliers’ payment, initiate / monitor payment plans when needed, monitor suppliers credit limits
- Monitor the daily receivables, supplier payments and treasury processes.
- Prepare and monitor short, medium and long term cash forecasts per currency.
- Support the financing solutions and transactions
- Explain variances between actual cash position and forecasts – in connection with internal stakeholders (business, financial controllers, etc)
- Manage treasury, bank costs, foreign currencies, intercompany agreements and bank guarantees
- Maintain the relation with banks
- Support process optimization.
- Bachelors’ degree in economics
- 1-3 years’ experience with proven knowledge
- Experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft office, Isabel Group
- Excellent communicator (in Dutch, English and French)
- Precise and proactive, organizational skills and timely delivery
- Efficiency driven with a focus on processes’ digitalization
- Gain experience in aerospace and more specific in the finance organization of our MRO business (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul).
- We currently have an opportunity to join our growing finance department as a treasurer.
- You will be provided with individual coaching by the treasury manager.
- You will be in contact with several business departments and business partners.