Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
You will be part of our exciting finance department as a Treasury and AR accountant at Sabena Engineering level.
- Entry of petty cash and bank statements
- Preparing, processing and proposing for signature of payments
- Customer invoicing
- Sending and following up payment reminders
- Working with the Finance Director/Group Treasury Manager/Finance and Accounting Manager on cash reporting and cash forecasting
- Clearing customer and supplier accounts
- Bank and customer reconciliation
- First line contact for banks
- Doubtful debtor management
- Point of contact for A/R and Treasury audits
- Connection with internal stakeholders (business, financial controllers, etc)
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Participate in the improvement and optimization of the accounting processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent trough experience
- 0 – 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communicator (in French, English and / or dutch)
- Precise and proactive, organizational skills and timely delivery
- Efficiency driven with a focus on processes’ digitalization
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.