Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized, and efficient solutions. For more than 90 years, our organization has been supporting airlines operations in many airports throughout the world by offering a large range of aircraft maintenance services. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Are you ready to join us?
Our Warehouse Operator will be responsible to receive all the incoming items of Sabena Engineering.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Receive all the incoming items, check their condition and perform inspection of the part. Update the system and hand items over to incoming inspector.
- Give feedback to internal clients regarding the status of items.
- Report in case of an issue.
- Transport parts to different outstations (in case of urgent need).
- Lower or higher secondary school degree
- First experience in a logistics environment is a big plus.
- You’re part of a team, but you mainly work autonomously
- Team player
- You’re structured and neat
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Drivers licence is mandatory
- Respect safety rules at the airport
- Able to drive forklift
- Drivers licence C is a plus
- You communicate well
- Knowledge of languages: English and French and/or Dutch.
- Full time. Day shift.
- Join the Sabena Engineering people who are passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet your needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company success.