Are you looking for a new challenge in aircraft? Are you passionate about fighter jets or are you willing to work on them? We have what you are looking for.
We are seeking an aircraft technician for our military aircraft maintenance activities on the F-16.
You’ll ensure coordination and execution of scheduled maintenance and modification programs on the aircraft.
You will work on the air base in Kleine-Brogel (Belgium) after following a full-time training of several weeks on the F-16 in Charleroi and obtaining the certificates.
- You have experience as an aircraft technician, in a civil or military environment.
- You are able to use computer tools and electronic documentation.
- You are rigorous and thorough, respectful of instructions and quality oriented as required for work in an aviation environment.
- You show team spirit and flexibility.
- You speak fluent Dutch & English.
- Your work on military aircraft will require a (standard routine) national security investigation in order to obtain the sufficient NATO security clearance authorization.
- We offer you a permanent contract with an attractive salary paid + a range of benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance.
- We also offer you an exciting working environment, a challenging job with lots of contacts and support in terms of training and personal development opportunities.