Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
- You’ll be performing certification duties on components (Flight Controls, Nacelles, LSE) in strict accordance with applicable aviation standards.
- You’ll ensure certification of the maintenance work performed on components and issuing EASA, FAA or dual release form for the certified components.
- You’ll be authorizing the job card after verification of the part and conclusion that it’s repaired conform and acceptably the airworthiness standards, by performing spot checks you supervises the repair activities
- You remain up to date on applicable SB, AD notes, manual alterations and other documents
- You ‘ve obtained a Technical Degree (A2)
- You have knowledge of good aircraft industry quality standards
- You demonstrate perfect quality procedures knowledge (internal procedures training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of written English in order to understand the technical documentation
- You have gained your experience in a PART 145 environment
- You have at least 1 year of recent experience on component maintenance.
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs