Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Reporting to the Head of Engine Services, you will be required to perform the following:
- Engine Incoming Inspection: check the engine for general condition by use of checklist.
- Perform regular inspections and bear the responsibility for the engines in storage. Repack the
engine if needed.
- Maintain and operate Engine shop tooling.
- Maintain and follow-up of local products.
- Assist the engine specialist in performing his tasks. Including removal and installation of
parts, removal, cleaning and reinstallation of fan blades, perform an inventory check of all
the parts installed on the engine…
- Maintain the working space in a clean and organized way.
- Ability to converse and understand English language at a high level.
- Technical basic education (elektromechanics, car mechanic, etc.)
- High level of reading and writing technical English is a must.
- High level of computer literacy will be required for daily tasks.
- Have the ability to work within a small team and act independently when required.
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs