Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
- You will be working on the maintenance and repair of a wide range of civil aircrafts (Boeing / Airbus / Embraer) in all airports of Belgium
- You’ll execute the planned maintenance tasks or checks following the maintenance schedule or when specified problems occur.
- You will be working on different aircraft maintenance projects both in line & base maintenance.
- You ensure high quality performance in your maintenance jobs on the aircraft, components and documentation.
- You analyze and interpret technical information, read engineering diagrams and manuals.
- You’ll be collaborating with other departments to ensure the best services, for our clients.
- You hold a valid Part 66, B1 (or) B1+B2 with at least one type rating of the following aircraft:
- Airbus A330
- Airbus A340
- Airbus A350
- Airbus A320
- Boeing 747 – 8
- Boeing 737 – NG or MAX
- Boeing 777
- Boeing 787
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in Aircraft Line/Base Maintenance.
- Problem-solving, decision- making and good communication are your strong qualities.
- You are able to be flexible in your work and work in the weekends when urgent maintenance is needed on the aircrafts.
- Your Knowledge of English is very fluent and knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage.
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.