Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target. Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.
- You’ll execute the planned maintenance task or checks following the maintenance schedule or when specified problems occur.
- You also be working on aircraft maintenance project tasks.
- It’s of great importance you ensure high quality performance in your maintenance jobs on the aircraft, components and documentation.
- Therefore you will analyse and interpret technical information, read engineering diagrams and manuals.
- To ensure the best services, for our clients, you’ll be collaborating with other departments.
- You hold a valid Part 66, B1 (or) B1+B2 certificate with Airbus type ratings.
- Specifically A330, B777 and A400M are a plus.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Line/Base Maintenance.
- Problem-solving, decision- making and good communication are your strong qualities.
- Next to that you’re a team-player, stress resistant, flexible and eager to learn.
- You work precise and accurate and have a pro-active attitude.
- In this role you’ll work in shifts and will have to travel abroad.
- Your Knowledge of English is very fluent and knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage.