Sabena Aerospace Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our century of experience enabled us to develop an internationally recognized expertise and savoir-faire as well as a responsive internal capability. Our mission is to facilitate and optimize our clients’ business by offering highly qualitative, customized and efficient solutions.
- You will be working on the maintenance and repair of a wide range of civil aircrafts (Boeing / Airbus / Embraer) in all airports of Belgium
- You’ll execute the planned maintenance tasks or checks following the maintenance schedule or when specified problems occur.
- You will be working on different aircraft maintenance projects both in line & base maintenance.
- You ensure high quality performance in your maintenance jobs on the aircraft, components and documentation.
- You analyse and interpret technical information, read engineering diagrams and manuals.
- You’ll be collaborating with other departments to ensure the best services, for our clients.
- You hold a valid Part 66, B1 (or) B1+B2 with at least one type rating of the following aircraft:
- Airbus A330
- Airbus A340
- Airbus A350
- Airbus A320
- Boeing 747 – 8
- Boeing 737 – NG or MAX
- Boeing 777
- Boeing 787
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Line/Base Maintenance.
- Problem-solving, decision- making and good communication are your strong qualities.
- You are able to be flexible in your work and work in the weekends when urgent maintenance is needed on the aircrafts.
- Your Knowledge of English is very fluent and knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage.
- Join the Sabena Aerospace Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.