Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
You’ll be working as an integral part of our military aviation maintenance crew, at either the customers operating base or in our industrial facilities in Belgium, in ensuring the operational readiness of the NH90 fleet, contributing directly to the success of critical military missions.
- You’ll Conduct thorough inspections, repairs, and maintenance tasks on NH90 helicopters in accordance with manufacturer specifications, military regulations, and safety standards.
- You’ll work closely together with other mechanics, technicians, and aviation professionals to coordinate maintenance efforts and efficiently resolve complex issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues to ensure the swift resolution of technical problems that may arise during operations.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive maintenance records, including work orders, inspections, and reports, adhering to military and regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere strictly to safety protocols, regulations, and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues.
- Hold a valid and current PART 66 license as a Helicopter Technician
- You have a demonstrated track record of at least 3 years in helicopter maintenance, with significant experience in working on complex rotorcraft, ideally including NH90 or other military helicopters.
- You possess comprehensive knowledge of helicopter systems.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and willingness to work irregular hours or on-call duty as required by operational demands.
- Obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance required for working on military aircraft.
- You’re able to communicate on a professional level in English, French is a plus.
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success.
- You will have the opportunity to follow an NH90 type rating course provided by the employer.
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.