Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
SABCA offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and recently expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace-grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Are you ready to join us?
Your responsabilities will be :
- Play an active role in the improvement of the financial and business reporting processes
- Participate in the yearly budgeting process and the monthly follow-up of actuals .
- Understand, challenge and communicate the monthly results with the stakeholders & management
- Project / Cost controlling and monitoring including profitability calculations as well as ensuring the billing and margin recognition of all projects in due time
- Follow-up KPI’s production
- Support the preparation of the annual financial accounts & audit process
- Assist the head of controlling in the preparation of monthly performance reports for the ExCom
- Analyze investment requests and advise on CAPEX/OPEX approvals
- Advise the Business on key operational issues and make recommendations to optimize business performances.
Required Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in finance or economics
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience within a Big 4
- Experience in industrial controlling
- Strong financial skills (general accounting principles in BEGAAP, cost accounting, financial analysis…)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (macros, dynamic tables) and PowerPoint
- ideally, the knowledge of reporting tools, such as Power BI
- ideally, the knowledge of SAP.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Flexible, open-minded and able to work in a team as well as independently
- Analytical and curious mind
- Team player, assertive, strong in communication, proactive and stress-resistant.
Our offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success
- Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth plan based on your competences and needs.