Are you looking for a new challenge in aircraft? Are you passionate about helicopters or are willing to become a helicopter mechanics? We have what you are looking for.
We are seeking aircraft mechanics for our military aircraft maintenance activities.
You will participate to the process of continuous improvement in the frame of Part-145 Airworthiness.
You will work on the air base in Beauvechain (Belgium)
• You will be responsible for passionate military aircraft maintenance activities based in Military Air Base in Beauvechain (Belgium) working on A109 Helicopter.
• You ensure coordination and execution of scheduled maintenance and modification programs on the Helicopter.
• Based on customer requests and after having obtained sufficient experience on the aircraft type, technical support interventions on Air Bases of our (mainly military) clients are a possibility.
• You will participate to the process of continuous improvement in the frame of Part-145 Airworthiness.
• You have have experience in an aircraft environment, preferably on helicopters.
• You are able to use computer tools and electronic documentation.
• You are rigorous and thorough, respectful of instructions and quality oriented as required for work in an aviation environment.
• You show team spirit and flexibility.
• You speak fluent French & English.
• Your work on military aircraft will require a (standard routine) national security investigation in order to obtain the sufficient NATO security clearance authorization.
We offer you a permanent contract with an attractive salary paid + a range of benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance.
We also offer you an exciting working environment, a challenging job with lots of contacts and support in terms of training and personal development opportunities.