Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabca offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace- grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Engineering & Sabca are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM), Orizio Group.
- You’ll execute the planned maintenance task or checks following the maintenance schedule or when specified problems occur.
- You also be working on aircraft maintenance project tasks.
- You work closely together with the certifying staff members in the department and help them execute the necessary tasks.
- It’s of great importance you ensure high quality performance in your maintenance jobs on the aircraft, components anddocumentation. Therefor you will analyse and interpret technical information, read engineering diagrams and
- To ensure the best services, for our clients, you’ll be collaborating with other departments.
- You have finished an aviation related field of study.
- You are able to clearly communicate in English and Dutch or French
- You work efficiently under strict deadlines.
- Next to that you’re a team-player, stress resistant, flexible and eager to learn.
- You work precise and accurate and have a pro-active attitude
- In this role you’ll work in shifts and will have to travel abroad.
- As part of a certified PART 145 and PART 147 organisation you will have the opportunity to obtain your AML licence (PART 66) during your stay at Sabena Engineering.
- You will receive the necessary traininng to become a high quality technician.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and a growth- plan based on your competences and needs.