Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Are you ready to kick-start your commercial career in the dynamic world of aviation?
Join our Business Development team at Sabena and play a crucial role in shaping the future of Defense business in aircraft maintenance, repair, overhaul, and upgrade, as well as component maintenance and repair.
As a junior business development manager you’ll focus on supporting the head of business development in their day to day work as well as taking the lead on independent business development
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Contribute to shaping Sabena’s Defense MRO&U vision and strategy, influencing the future of aviation.
- Identify and cultivate early-stage solution opportunities, putting your creativity to work in driving business development.
- Build and fortify relations with existing and potential customers, transforming opportunities into impactful commercial agreements.
- Be a solution-oriented problem solver, identifying and surmounting obstacles to ensure seamless business development.
- Proactively recommend improvements in existing markets and chart new territories, designing and implementing business development processes.
- Take the lead in negotiation processes at tactical-strategic levels, lending support to the growth trajectory of our organization.
- Oversee contract negotiation throughout the program lifecycle, adding your touch to additional services and Over & Above work.
Your Profile :
- Master’s degree in Business Management and/or Engineering.
- Proven (3 year and plus) experience as a Key Account Manager, Business Developer or in a similar role.
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch and English.
- Great interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges – both internally and externally.
- Ability to identify opportunities and create solutions fitting the Customer needs.
- Strong verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with financial management, including P&L and budgeting.
- Willing to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.