Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
SABCA offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and recently expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace-grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Are you ready to join us ?
Your Main Responsibilities :
You act within the Transformation & Continuous Improvement team. Your responsibility is to make your Business Unit teams autonomous for the identification of Performance Improvement opportunities and for solution development. You will also have direct impact and the opportunity to follow and implement actions to facilitate the business on site.
Improve the workfloor :
- Be on the Gemba, listen continuously to your stakeholders, analyse the KPI’s, make the link, share your thoughts, questions and findings in order to identify opportunities of improvement that will make the difference.
- Co-build and deploy the BU Continuous Improvement roadmap (Daily performance meeting, 5S, Visual Management, VSM, TPM, …) with your stakeholders.
- Lead, facilitate, coach the resolution of critical issues by using root cause analysis approach.
Project management :
- Manage the CI Project Portfolio of your BU, use standard tools to facilitate projects prioritisation & implementation.
- Cascade Strategic Deployment Matrix and Implement standardized and relevant KPI’s & dashboards.
- Lead transversal projects and End-To-End Process optimization within your BU.
Improve the system :
- Use Lessons learned to identify need for creation or optimisation of Sabena Engineering standard Continuous Improvement process and tools.
- Be an interface between the different departments and levels.
Your profile :
- Bachelor in Electromecanics, Production Management or Supply Chain.
- Ideally 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Lean and/or theory of constraints philosophy.
- Customer oriented, shopfloor oriented, data driven, pragmatic.
- You see a problem as an opportunity for you to have an impact.
- Ability to build excellent internal and external relationships.
- Good communication skills, assertive and convincing.
- Analytical skills, open-minded, curious, helicopter and transversal view.
- Project, Change Management and facilitations skills.
- Languages : French/English, Dutch is a plus.
- PC literate : MS/Office and all extra knowledge are welcome.
- You continuously increase and diversify your Operational Excellence, process, and business knowledge and understanding.
So, What’s in it for you?
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.