Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
SABCA offers a full range of services to the civil, space and military aviation markets and recently expanded into the commercial Unmanned Autonomous Systems market as an integrator of aerospace-grade solutions for the industry.
Sabena Engineering & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Are you ready to join us?
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You organize and perform internal audits (at all SNAE sites & subcontractors) and issue associated audit reports
- You issue Corrective/Preventive Action Reports (CPARs) and Discrepancy Reports & Quality Notes (as applicable)
- You provide support to customer/authority audits & process associated action requests reply to postal audit requests
- You evaluate and qualify suppliers.
Your Profile :
Required Qualifications :
- You hold a Bachelor degree, preferably aeronautics oriented, or equivalent by experience.
- You have knowledge of aircraft maintenance practices and auditing techniques is an asset (preferably having knowledge and experience in aviation industries quality system organization (ISO 9001-EN9100) and applicable regulations (such as EASA Part-145, EASA Part-147, EASA Part-M/G, EASA Part-21/J…).
- You have good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- You show good communication -, presentation – and literacy skills
- You show a high sense of customer satisfaction, personal integrity and attitude towards flight safety
- You possess analytical skills, you are precise, result-driven, objective, open-minded, fair and determined
- You have a strong ability to work autonomously and use common information systems (MS office)
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.