Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Are you ready to join us?
- You will work hand in hand with the local HR business partner to manage the recruitment needs of the business ;
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the Sabena Engineering positions in Charleroi and Zaventem will also be collaborating with the other recruiter(s) ;
- You will be the trusted recruitment partner for the Hiring Managers ;
- You take care of internal talents, applications, and aspirations ;
- In collaboration with the HR business partner you develop recruitment strategies and ensure that job descriptions accurately reflect the skills and qualifications required for each position ;
- You identify and attract talents using different sourcing techniques: social media, professional sites, resume database and referrals ;
- You act as an ambassador and are the point of contact for the organization by networking, attending job fairs,… ;
- You actively improve our organization’s presence on different social media by posting content related to jobs and employer visibility in close collaboration with communication.
- You will work in Gosselies and Brussels.
Basic Qualifications :
- You are an experienced recruiter with a minimum of 3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment and stakeholder management ;
- You are able to recruit at an international level ;
- You have at least a first solid experience in technical recruitment ;
- A knowledge of aviation or aeronautic sector is considered as a real asset ;
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications :
- You are able to adapt in a quickly changing environment and set up priorities for yourself ;
- You show excellent communication skills in order to lead the process, advise your managers and maintain strong relationships with different stakeholders ;
- You are able to work autonomously and take initiatives ;
- You are able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.