Sabena Engineering is a leading independent and international aviation solutions provider for civil and military operators. Our capabilities cover the main aircraft types, including Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed, regional and military aircraft and rotor aircraft. With our unique and innovative solutions to both regular and complex needs, Sabena Engineering is all set to grow as a worldwide proximity partner, bringing its expertise wherever needed.
Sabena Aerospace & SABCA are part of a unique industrial ecosystem in the Belgian aerospace industry which is owned by Sabena Aerospace (holding company) and by the Société Fédérale de Participations et d’Investissements (SFPI/FPIM).
Your Main Responsibilities:
You will work in the aircraft component repair shop in Haren and work together with your colleagues to ensure that the aircraft components are repaired qualitatively and meet the highest safety regulations.
Your job mainly consists of:
- Reading and understanding drawings and technical documents
- Adjusting and adapting the conventional turning and milling machines according to the requirements of the job
- Performing conventional turning, milling and drilling tasks.
- Using three-dimensional measuring instruments
Your Profile :
- You are able to work precisely with an eye for detail
- You are able to follow the strict standards and rules in aviation
- You are open to learn new techniques and learn on the job
- You have a problem solving mindset, and present solutions to the team
- You speak Dutch and / or French • You are able to read English industrial instructions
Our Offer :
- Join the Sabena Engineering family, which is passionate about aviation and fully dedicated to its success. Within our organization, everyone contributes to our target to meet our customers’ needs, with their own expertise and their responsible behaviour.
- Have the great opportunity to contribute with us to bringing aviation expertise wherever needed.
- You will have to opportunity to grow on the job and master the conventional turning and milling techniques with a tailor made trainingsplan.
- Benefit from a competitive package and develop your skillset to contribute to the company’s success.